who we are  |  visa services  |  tax compliance  |  archive  |  contact

For the touring performer, the US visa system is a necessary evil. Foreign performing artists almost always need to secure a visa -- usually a P or O visa -- before they can legally perform in the US. Most touring performers enlist the help of a visa professional when they are coming to the US, and the lion's share turn to Tamizdat. Tamizdat's friendly staff is made up of arts professionals who understand your needs, and who work to get you the visa you need, affordably and on time.

If you are considering working with us, you can get a good sense of the process if you take a moment to look through the pages, especially "Documents we need from you". If you still have questions or if you know you want to work with us, please contact matthew@tamizdat.org, and we will get you started in the right direction.

All You Need To Know: Forms: